Sale price 619.000,00 €
Maybe the time has come for a change of scenery because you are tired of living in a big city full of traffic and noise or because it is very cold, or there are too many gray days throughout the year.
If you are retired or if you still work but can afford to do it from home no matter what country you are in, it is time to start a new adventure in this little paradise on the Costa Brava.
With beaches for all tastes, fine sand, wild, for dogs,...
A wide variety of restaurants, shops, supermarkets, endless activities, excursions,...
The time has come to buy this rustic-style villa and its benefits:
• A cosy living room with access to a south-facing balcony to get the sun in winter and enjoy awesome views of the Bay of Roses.
• On the left side of the living room there is a dining room with access to a covered terrace fenced with an electric blind and the possibility of closing it with aluminium or PVC windows to make a fourth bedroom.
• An independent kitchen with all the necessary electrical appliances and direct access to the garage, which makes it ideal for when they arrive from shopping at the supermarket.
• Three bedrooms, one of them on the main floor at street level without stairs with a bathroom next door and another two very large ones on the lower floor, both with large en-suite bathrooms with showers, with also the possibility of adding a bathtub if you enjoy taking a relaxing bath.
• On the lower floor there is a laundry room with a gas boiler and a hot water tank, as well as a large storage room that could be turned into a wine cellar. If you are a wine lover, do not forget to visit the cooperatives in the area and try our Empordà wines.
• City gas heating to enjoy comfortable heat on cold winter nights.
• PVC windows double glazing and lined in wood colour with a round point as well as its solid wood doors.
• Pool on the lower floor surrounded by a large terrace with the possibility of setting up a summer kitchen or barbecue to enjoy your meetings with family or friends.
• A 24m2 garage so that you can park a car, motorbike, bicycles,…
Besides all this…
If you use it as a second residence, you can obtain a good income to cover the annual expenses by renting it to tourists during the summer months, which by the way are getting hotter and maybe you prefer the coolness of northern Europe.
Do you have doubts? For example:
Do you have a tourist license number?
No, but processing it has a single cost of €498
Is it located on a main street?
No, this guarantees less traffic of cars.
Can I make an offer?
I do not recommend it, it is at market price and at a time when there is little supply and a lot of demand, if you think about it too much they will take away your opportunity.
What annual expenses do you have?
There is the town hall tax of €1,147 (IBI) and the state tax, which in case of non-residents would be around €366
What are the costs of the purchase?
The 10% tax on the purchase value and €2,500, which are approximately the notary, registration and management expenses.
Before you book an appointment, don't forget to watch the video and take a walk inside.